Sunday 13 September 2009

A Bunch Of DIYs That Unfortunately I Cannot Show You!

Not a huge amount of point to this post really except so you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

I've done a bunch of DIYs recently and have a few more planned. But the boy as gone on a little trip to Prague which means I am sans even remotely usable camera (ie his phone).

Off work on Tuesday, can't wait, so I am going to attempt to take some pics with mine but I doubt it's gonna come out all that well.

Also, I still really want to do a DIY of the Miu Miu socks but can't find beige over the knees anywhere but River Island's website and they're quite pricey with p+p etc. Any ideas?

P.S. Got my hair cut a little shorter as I just couldn't do anything with it that didn't take like an hour. Thankfully because it was under two weeks since I originally had it done they did it for free as well. Much happier now, but I do think when it needs a trim that I may go a little shorter again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment