Tuesday 1 September 2009

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You

Just wanted to give you a little heads up that over the next few weeks I'll be posting a flurry of DIY projects I'm going to be undertaking.

I've always been into adapting my clothes and used to make and sell jewellery on Etsy but finding, buying and moving into the house meant all of that got put on the back burner.

Now I finally feel like I can start getting back into it. I've just trawled through the DIY section of all the blogs I follow and am feeling uber inspired!

If I can get my butt in the shower this morning my plan is to whip up a little cushion cover on the sewing machine and then adapt a tee - I'm also hoping to hit up the local charity shops today so will post on this t-shirt revamp project as and when.

I have few other ideas up my sleeve as well and one big project that I'm very excited about and will let you in on when it's nearer to completion. For now it's just gna be a few little revamps until I can get back to my Mama's house to finally grab the last of my stuff, most of which is of a crafty persuasion.

Over and out for now xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment