Tuesday 1 September 2009

Car Booty

Quick post to show you what we picked up at a car boot sale on Bank Holiday Monday. I know someone who's sold here a few times and someone else who's shopped it on it's usual Sunday trading day. It was good but there weren't that many amazing finds (the girl who's been before picked up some gorgeous gold jewellery and a vintage Brownie camera for 20p!). It was still probably one of the best we've been to though so think we'll leave it a couple of weeks and go again when I have a Sunday off work.

Glass Sweets Jar - I'm amassing quite a collection of these to house, amongst other things, buttons, beads and Barry M nail polishes


Yellow pyrex gravy boat and plate - to replace the plain white china one that cost 99p but is quite frankly boring

Red plastic chain necklace from Mango - should look good with my Sweet & Sour nautical themed tee (£2.99 thrifted) or my navy and white stripe crop tee (TS)


Mini tea set - there's a very obvious DIY jewellery project here but I'd like to make it a bit edgier...will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment