Tuesday 1 September 2009

One Hour Vintage Haul

Just had a quick sojourn to my favourite neighbourhood charity shops (plus a sneaky latte and piece of coffee cake, yum!).

Came away with a surprising amount of vintage and non vintage goodies plus a tee for the boy.

Please excuse the bouffant hair (what happens when you pull tops on and off in quick succession, not a style statement) and the fact everything is paired with the leather leggings (it started raining and leather leggings + water = a bitch to get off).

Vintage Damart Sweater £3

















Vintage tennis tee (came with a matching skirt) £3











Rose print Gap tee £2


Blue and white rose print blouse £2.30
















The sleeve length on the above blouse isn't really me so hopefully I'll be able to take them up a little (I'm thinking maybe cuffing and tacking??!!). Either way the sewing machine will have to come out coz as I tried on the sweater i split the seam on the neck with my massive head/hair combo lol

1 comment:

  1. Cute Shirts!
    Come and visit my Blog:)

    http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete