Tuesday 1 September 2009

Go Figure

So, after just spending the last hour playing with my hair, and almost crying at one point over the loss of my long tresses and the fact that I had made myself resemble a young female Labour MP, I think I've figured out what my love/hate relationship with my new haircut is all about - it's not short enough or, quite frankly, crazy enough.

You see, my hair for the majority has been long. And even when it's short it's been a simple bob. Not only was I hankering from the freedom that having short hair brings but also I wanted to make a HUGE differenec, have people go WOW! In all fairness a couple of people hat work did say that but I just don't feel like going from past my collarbone length to jaw length was enough.

It'll probably be best for me to keep it this length for a little while and see if I can't fake the look I'm going for as and when I want it (atleast I'll have the added bonus of a more simple hair do when I want it).

For now he's a couple of pics of what my hair looks like today plus an outfit post





















Sweater dress H&M; studded belt TOPSHOP; wet look leggings TOPSHOP; scarf H&M, black & white leopard print bag MORGAN; Barry M nail polish in Pink Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment