Friday 8 May 2009

Not getting the blog off to a good start!

It's 1.27pm GMT. I have yet to properly get out of bed and have been no where near the shower. That's right...I'm hungover! But then that's what you get for drinking a half bottle of white wine, a little beer, 3 vodkas and then a large quantity of a friend's whisky and coke. Bread and butter, OJ and salt and vinegar crisps have helped for the most part, and a nice hot shower, clean hair and a make-up free face I'm sure will help with the rest.

So, obviously this is a brand new blog and is something I've wanted to set up for a while. There's not really any set themes that it will revolve around, just the general goings on of my life - though I will try to stick to the more interesting things when possible.

I am going to try my hardy hardest to keep the blog up-to-date. Occasionally this WILL slip as I have some laptop issues that no one seems to be able to pin point to one problem. All I know is it randomly turns itself off while I'm halfway through doing something and then won't turn back on and whatever the issue is it downright annoying!

In a few weeks I will however have the use of a PC when we exchange contracts and finally get to move into our house! I just received the jersey cotton bedding that I bought off Ebay and its made me excited all over again (the fact we don't yet have a sofa, haven't looked for one, and probably won't have one for our move in date has been conveniently pushed to the back of my mind).

So now I've introduced myself a little I am going to scrub myself free of the smell of stale cigarettes and booze, hopefully post a little more throughout the day, then make my way to the boy's house for a vegging out night.

No comments:

Post a Comment