Wednesday 13 May 2009

I can't wait for the end of may because...

...it means getting 6 pieces of clothing with mega discount - UNIFORM TIME! It seriously feels like forever since the last one and because its 6 things every 3 months you do tend to very quickly get bored of the clothes you got (bear in mind that I work 5 days a week).

Uniform time for me usually means not having a clue what I want when it comes round or loving loads of stuff but looking crap in it. This time I do have one piece in mind and am pretty certain it will suit and is a style that'll fit me well. It also fits in with the new wardrobe I'm trying to create for myself - pieces that are fashionable now but that won't date too quickly, that I can mix up with items I already have and that I can get more than one look out of:


As with anything I buy that comes with a belt, the matching waist tie will be removed (and most likely utilised as a hairband or possibly a contrasting belt for my cheapo nude trench coat). I'd dress it up with my leather look leggings, so heeled gladiator sandals and my uber-long studded leather belt for a rocky/Westwood look. When it gets to high summer I'll go for a relaxed vibe with a tan and flip flops. And I'll do a cute, kitschyness with jersey leggings, nude ballet pumps and my big plastic red heart necklace. Very excited by this purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment